Certified Sexologist, Anger Management Coach, and Relationship Coach
Welcome to another episode of The Coach’s Circle Podcast!
Our show is all about showing you everything the world of coaching has to offer–what it is, what it isn’t, and whether it might be the right career choice for you.
Through our conversations with professionals in a variety of different mental health and wellness fields, you’ll gain valuable, real-world insight into their careers and consider how their experiences might impact your own career choices. Our interviews will feature coaches, therapists, counselors, personal trainers, and other professionals who incorporate coaching into their practices. Our hope is that these varied perspectives will help you come to understand exactly the type of coach you were meant to be.
Today’s special guest is Veronica Monet, a Certified Sexologist, Anger Management Coach, and Relationship Coach based in Grass Valley, California.
- Veronica’s long journey to becoming a relationship coach
- How Veronica fought the stigma behind her experience as a high-end escort when launching her coaching business
- The unique advantages that Veronica’s time as an escort offers her as a coach
- A discussion of authenticity when choosing a coaching niche
- Using an hourly pricing model vs a monthly model for coaches
“I love my clients. I feel a deep amount of compassion and empathy for them. I don’t just show up to listen to them; I’m really engaged. I spend a lot of time when we’re not in session researching how we’re going to turn a page for them — how we’re going to solve a particular issue for them. They feel that. They know I care.”