Owner, Destinacions Therapy
Welcome to another episode of The Coach’s Circle Podcast!
Our show is all about showing you everything the world of coaching has to offer–what it is, what it isn’t, and whether it might be the right career choice for you.
Through our conversations with professionals in a variety of different mental health and wellness fields, you’ll gain valuable, real-world insight into their careers and consider how their experiences might impact your own career choices. Our interviews will feature coaches, therapists, counselors, personal trainers, and other professionals who incorporate coaching into their practices. Our hope is that these varied perspectives will help you come to understand exactly the type of coach you were meant to be.
Today’s special guest is Jennifer Wolf, an equine-assisted psychotherapist and owner of Destinacions Therapy in Black Forest, Colorado.
- How dealing with tragedy led her to a career in therapy
- Jennifer’s transformative childhood experiences with horses
- What makes horses uniquely fit for therapy work with human clients
- Jennifer’s view on the similarities and differences between coaching and therapy
- The importance of boundaries between therapist and client
“Every therapist has a niche — something that they are so fantastic with. That’s really what helps you bond and show passion to your clients and make them want to come back. And for me, that was horses.”
Phone: (719) 428-8967
Email: [email protected]